Alliance University,Bangalore is one of the top universities in India which not only offers the various number of courses but also provide the high quality education in all of them. Alliance University is a private University established in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of the year 2010 and is well recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi. Alliance University,Bangalore is one of the most renowned university of higher learning located on an extensive campus in Bengaluru offering a variety of degree courses.
Facts in brief about Alliance University,Bangalore:
|Courses Offered (post graduate management courses)||PGDM,MBA,M.Com|
Contact Details of Alliance University,Bangalore:
Chikkahagade Cross , Chandapura – Anekal Main road , Anekal
Bengaluru – 562 106 , Karnataka, India
Contact no.- +91 80 46199000/9100/+91 8041299200
Fax: +91 80 4619 9099
Courses offered at Alliance University,Bangalore:
- Master of Business Administration (Alliance University,Bangalore)
It is offered by the Alliance School of business which is a part of Alliance University providing the MBA course and is accredited by International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA – A premier international accreditation body for business management programs. The master of Business Administration (MBA) course curriculum consist of general management subjects , core subjects and elective subjects . It is a course of duration of about 2 years and the main focus of the Alliance University is to meet the global standards by providing the best quality of education in both theoretical and practical ways.
Eligibility for admission in Alliance University,Bangalore
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of about 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in any stream from a well recognized institution or University.
For MBA ,Alliance University,Bangalore accepts the scores of GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT* .
All applicants are required to clear one of the entrance exams which is a part of taking admission in the university
*AMAT – Alliance Management Aptitude Test
Total fees of Alliance University,Bangalore:
- Rs 13,50,000 for the Indian nationals
- Rs15,00,000 for NRI and SAARC nationals
- $31,050 (USD) for other foreign nationals
Hostel and dining in Alliance University,Bangalore:
A hostel here at Alliance University provides a feeling of a home even after being away from home to the students. The University has hostels for students with a secure and a comfortable environment. Each hostel has a residential warden and assistants, who are supervised by a chief warden. The hostel accommodates students in single, double or triple sharing rooms with 24 * 7 internet connectivity. The hostel rooms are available on the basis of ‘first-come-first-served’. The Food provided here meets the highest standards of the hygiene . With four dining areas and spacious seating, the food court provides students an opportunity to get together for a meal.
Transportation facilities in Alliance University,Bangalore:
Bus facility is provided to students as well as the staff members. With a number of buses that are connected to different parts of the city, safety and convenience of University members is always the first priority.
Sports & Recreation in Alliance University,Bangalore:
A fit mind is an active mind. With its state-of-the-art gymnasium, sports facilities – outdoor and indoor games – and the availability of expert gym instructors and sports coaches, the University always encourage the students to participate in various sports events as well as in various recreational activities, apart from their regular schedules regarding their academics.
Facilities for sports, indoor games and areas for recreation makes alliance one of the best choices for taking admission.
Faculty in Alliance University,Bangalore:
The core strength of Alliance University is its intellectual capital of highly accomplished faculty. The expert group of faculties at the University is one of the best in the fieldsof management and also in various other courses like law and engineering
Placements at Alliance University,Bangalore:
The placements at alliance university is literally really good , a lot of companies come to pick up the best students from various branches . The placement cell here is highly active and try their best to give their students the best platform to shine in their field through placements.
Top recruiters (Alliance University,Bangalore)
- Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
- Britannia Industries
- Field Fresh Foods (Del Monte Foods)
- Future Consumer Limited
- Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL)
- John Distilleries Pvt. Ltd.
- Kiaro Foods
- L’Oréal India
- Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly Cadbury India Ltd.)
- Nastawala Food Products & Beverages
- Nestle India Limited
- Nisargalaya Herbal Company Pvt. Ltd.
- Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd.
- Pidilite Industries Limited (PIL)
- PurO Life
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
- AXA Business Services
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Edelweiss Tokio Life
- Future Generali India Life Insurance Company
- Futurisk Insurance Broking Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Kotak General Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Ltd.
- Max Life Insurance
- Prudent Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd.
- Resource Pro Operational Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- SBI Life
- Secure Now
- Star Union Dai-Ichi (Sud) Life Insurance
- Tata AIG General Insurance
- AON Specialist Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Bejobbed Incorporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Belong Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- Blue Ocean Ventures
- Bonanza Human Resource Pvt. Ltd.
- Calyxpod Talent Solutions Private Limited
- Collabera Technologies
- Connectecho Talent Advisors
- Infinite Computer Solutions Ltd.
- Inszoom Technologies
- Intellipaat Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- ITC Infotech
- Airtel Payment Bank
- Bajaj Finserv
- Batlivala & Karani Securities India Pvt. Ltd. (BK Securities)
- Capital First Limited (CFL)
- Choice Securities Ltd.
- Dreamgains Financial (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- HDFC AMC Ltd.
- And many more…
Scholarships in Alliance University,Bangalore:
Scholarships are generally provided for encouraging students to do their best.
Merit scholarships are provided with up to 50% tuition fee waiver are offered to students across all programs. Merit scholarships are generally based on National Entrance Exam Scores and Academic Results are announced by the Alliance Scholarship Committee. (Alliance University,Bangalore)
|Reserved category scholarships||Category||Academic Consistency||Test Score|
|Tuition waiver fee percentage||Reservations||60% through 10,12,Grad||Min. 70 % on national entrance test|
|15%||National Level player||Yes|
Find links to other important aspects related to MBA Admission 2020 here:
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!