Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, Bangalore
Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore is one of the famous privately established Medical colleges in Karnataka. Its popular name is Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore situated in Bangalore Karnataka. It was founded in the Year 2000. Akash Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the leading Medical College In Karnataka.
Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore is a foremost Medical Educational facility, established by the Akash Educational & Development Trust in 2014.
Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore will endeavor towards achieving global excellence in the field of medical education and patient care. The primary endeavor of Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore is to establish and develop a Medical Institute of repute which will create outstanding Doctors who will maintain their proficiency, professional ethics and extend a hand of compassion to the sick. Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore will aim hard to maintain highest standards in imparting Medical Education and will endeavor best to enter the list of top-ranking Medical Colleges of our Country.
Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore will make every effort to become a center of excellence in Medical Education by imparting knowledge to students to be Professionals of International repute in the field of Medicine.
Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore is a Trust College set up by the. Akash Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center is located at 2.4 kilometers from the city Railway station via Prasannahalli Main Road. It is also located at just 2.2 km from the centralized bus stand via Prasannahalli Main Road and NH-648.
College Summary of Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore:
|Name of College||Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research|
|Popular Name||Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore, Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||MBBS/Medical College in Karnataka|
Course Offered by Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, Bangalore:
Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||150||4.5 Years 1 Year Internship|
The MBBS Course is 4.5 Years followed by a One Year compulsory rotating residential internship. The last 12-month internship includes short courses in Community Health, Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Child Health, Orthopedics, Emergency Medicine and Various Specialties. All these are according to the guidelines of the Medical Council of India.
Admission to the MBBS program is based on the candidate marks obtained in the NEET-UG rank held by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Akash Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center offers MBBS -Under Graduate Course with the total intake of 150 seats annually and the seats are allotted 25% for State Government Quota and 75% for Management/NRI Quota.
- Annual intake: 150 students
- Selection – As per State and National Policy
- Common Entrance Test (conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority) June/July – Compulsory, for students of Karnataka followed by centralized counseling
- Government Payment Seats (Conducted by COMED-K) – For students of both Karnataka and other States of India
- Management seats – the process starts from January and ends during July
- Classes shall start from August/ September of each year
- Fees: As fixed by State Government
- Categories of seats
- Government free seats (CET) 40% (60 seats)
- Government payment seats (COMED-K) 40% (60 seats)
- Management seats 20% (30 seats)
- NEET Eligibility for COMED-K & Management Seats is compulsory
- Duration of Course: 4.5 Years with a compulsory one-year internship
Faculty & Staff of Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, Bangalore:
Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore provides a good number of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. The college is committed to upgrading the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore:
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard and should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as one of the subjects
- The Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of admission
Foreign National / Nonresident Indians
- The candidate should have passed 12th standard and should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (taken together) and should have passed
English as one of the subjects
- The Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December of the year of admission
- Should have documents to prove their NRI/FOREIGN status i.e Passport, work permit, school certificate etc
- Inward remittance certificate from the Reserve Bank of India
- Should have studied in English with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects
Infrastructural details of Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore:
Administrative Block – Provides accommodation for
- Medical Education Unit
- Common Room – Boys
- Common Room – Girls
- General Toilets
- Drinking-Water facilities
Central Library – Provides accommodation for the following
- Reference library for 180 students
- Outside library for own book reading – 160 students
At present two fully furnished, air-conditioned lecture theatres with good acoustics are available as per MCI requirements.
Each theatre is provided with independent AV aids including a microphone and accommodates 180 students.
Central Research Laboratory
A central research lab common to all departments is available.
Intercom network has been provided between various sections of College & Hospital for better coordination and services.
Residential Facilities in Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore
- UG hostel for boys
- UG hostel for girls
- Resident hostel for male doctors
- Resident hostel for female doctors
- Hostel for Nurses
- Teaching staff quarters
- Non-teaching staff quarters
- Mess facilities
Medical facilities for Students & Staff in Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore
Medical facilities are available to both students & staff in the campus Hospital.
Departments of Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore :
|Biochemistry||Microbiology||TB & chest diseases|
Affiliated Hospitals of Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore:
Akash Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center Teaching Hospital of the Medical College has the following infrastructure as per the requirements of the Medical Council of India. The Hospital has Separate counters for male, female & Physically Handicapped patients are available. Also Its consists of Administrative block, Outpatient block, Inpatient Wards, Critical Care Units and Casualty and Emergency.
The Male and Female wards for each clinical department with a specified number of beds as per MCI requirements are available. Each ward has been provided with nurses duty room, examination & treatment room, pantry, store room & duty doctor rooms are available. A demonstration room for holding the teaching activity is also available. Department office and accommodation for teaching staff of each department is available.
Health Centres – Primary Health Centers and Rural/Urban Health Training Centers
- RHTC – Budhilal Road; located 07 km from the college
- UHTC – Vijaypura; located 15 km from the college
MBBS Course Fee – Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore
MBBS course fee for Government Quota, Management Quota and NRI Quota Seats:
|Year||Government Quota/State Quota Fees (Per Annum)||Management Quota Fees (Per Annum)||NRI Quota Fees (Per Annum)|
Scholarship by Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore:–
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic Year. College cam offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories. There are scholarships available according to the income of the student. There is State Government Scholarships Yearly and Central Government Scholarships available. College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession.
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be granted is only under the consideration of college administration.
NEET Cutoff 2021
Cut-off Percentile And Score As Per Mci/dci Regulations
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore NEET Cutoff 2019 Karnataka State Quota(SQ) Seats
|First Round Marks||Second Round Marks||Mop Up Round|
|NEET AIR||NEET MARKS|
AKMS has a total of 25% Seats for State Quota which are reserved
Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore NEET Cutoff 2020
|Name of the Institute||1G||1K||1R||2AG||2AK||2AR||2BG||2BK|
|Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore||74324||—||—||77591||—||81533||65867||—|
Seat Matrix of Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore
|Name of the Institute||Other Quota Seats (Q)||NRI Seats (N)|
|Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore||7||23|
Ranking and Reputation of Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore:
|Name of Institute||Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore|
Contact Details of Akash Institute of Medical Science and Research Centre, bangalore
Address: Prasannahalli Road, Devanahalli Near Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru Karnataka India Pin code– 562110
Phone: 080-71159900 & 01
KARNATAKA NEET COUNSELLING 2021
ABOUT KARNATAKA NEET COUNSELLING 2021: The State government has a direct functioning body named as DME, Karnataka i.e. Directorate of Medical Education, Karnataka Responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not get filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop-up round is called off to fill a vacant seats in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.dme.mponline.gov.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PH as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Demand Draft in favour of ‘Director of Medical Education, Karnataka. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For Government Medical College- Rs. 1, 000
For Private Medical College- Rs. 5, 000
For Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counseling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college, the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below-mentioned documents in order to get hassle-free counseling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Karnataka Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in the following ways:
- It is a NEET rank-based admission counseling center that provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donations to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in the NEET exam for these courses.
- Except for the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- NOTE: If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – admission firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore.
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore.
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore.
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Answer: Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore offers MBBS Course Fees.
Fees per annum
Answer: Eligibility – Candidates applying for the MBBS program must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology &English.
Answer: Affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Answer: Location – Prasannahalli Road, Devanahalli Near Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru Karnataka India.